Monday, November 15, 2010

Need to place an order? Hurry! Time is limited

I have so many special orders right now! It's a good thing :) If you place an order through me via blog, etsy or facebook, please note that any orders placed Nov 15-Dec 1 will have an estimated ship date of Dec 15. Orders taken after December 15th will not ship until after January 10th. I am taking a short break to spend undivided time with my baby girl on her very first Christmas! (off topic, she rolled over last night!! Finally!!)

For little girls!
Check out this sweet circle flounce dress (pattern designed by http://www.jocole.net/). Place your order now! Pair with leggings and a peasant tee and your princess will be set for the winter. Can do any fabric, size dolly through 5T. Price varies based on size. Email fussygussy@ymail.com for details.



Things for little boys!
Many of you have asked, here they are! I have not made any samples, but here are the options I have for boys:
  • I can make basic pants - either the yoga style without the waist band or the ruffle pant without the ruffle
  • I can make ribbon lovie blankies - I currently have fabric to make either blue or orange minky with a grey polka dot silky OR a blue minky with a blue and green patchwork flannel. any style can have ribbon taggies.
  • necktie or bowtie t-shirts and onesies.
  • Iron-on shirts and onesies. Currently, I have the design ALL BOY. I can make a design that says anything, but here are some ideas I have floating around - just waiting on someone to order one! Infinite possibilities!
    • I bite
    • I eat dirt
    • 100% TROUBLE
    • Boob man
    • Daddy's little man (or mommy's)
    • Rad like Dad
    • Dear Santa... it wasn't me!
  • check out http://www.jocole.net/. I own the pattern for the the necktie and the bowtie. Jodi has awesome patterns and they always turn out fabulous! Again, just waiting on an order! :)
I will be sending out a newsletter on Friday! If you would like to be added to the mailing list, please comment here.  There are couple of ways to save this month - following the blog will earn you $5 off your first purchase of $30 or more and signing up for the mailing list will earn you 10% off your first purchase of $20 or more.  (cannot be combined. may use whichever gives you the best deal.)

Only 39 days until Christmas! Are you ready??

No comments:

Post a Comment