Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Keelyn the Drama Queen

My daughter is a drama queen.  I guess we know who she takes after J She is completely pissed off that we take her to day care where she is not the only baby. About once a week, she decides she’s going to flip out all day at school. Her flip out day was yesterday. Apparently, she screamed and screamed whenever someone was not holding her. (that’s my girl!) She also prefers her mommy to feed her which is fantastic, but hard when someone else needs to. She only at 5 ounces all day at school. When we got home, she downed 10 in less than an hour. Like I said, DRAMA.  I’m not sure what to do! Anyone out there reading this have any suggestions? I don’t want her to get kicked out of daycare!    

She's a cute drama queen though :)

2 comments:

  1. by the way, I made that dress! Have 2 orders right now for the same dress in pink camo. anyone interested?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got nothing ... i'm no help at all. but i'll agree, yes she sure is a cute drama queen!!

    ReplyDelete