This morning we had a date with Wilson. Wilson and I went for a long stroll on the beach followed by a nature hike... I wish! Wilson is the pseudonym for giant heavy medicine balls. After several reps of lunges and squats with Wilson, I was feeling the burn! In spite of the twitching left butt cheek, it was a beautiful morning! Not too cold – my car read 60 degrees at 5:15. (It doesn’t matter if its 4 below zero or 75, we can always count on coach Mark to be bundled up in his bright yellow parka. He’s funny) Something new and exciting at bootcamp – with the time change, we actually get in a little bit on sunrise so it’s not totally pitch black the entire hour. We can see each other now! All in all, a great way to start my day. My legs are still a little tingly and my booty is sore, but it’s a good pain!
Calories burned: 558
No comments:
Post a Comment