Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Bootcamp - Day 2

Oh. My. Gosh. It was FRRRREEZING this morning! Ok well not really, but I’m a wimp and it was pretty dang cold.  Thank you coach Mark for letting us stay on the pavement and not making us run in the wet grass! Made my day! Did lunges and squats like crazy. (Burpies with 12 pound dumbbells? Are you nuts?) I will probably be too sore to walk tomorrow. it was intense!  The best part, Keelyn decided she didn’t care that mommy and daddy were tired and mommy had to wake up at 5 to go workout. She wanted to stay up until 11 and wake up at 4:30. If she wasn’t so stinking cute and cuddly and sweet, I may have more of an issue with that J SO Tired!
Calorie count – 543 calories burned in 48 minutes
Had 2 scrambled egg whites + 1 yolk for breakfast. Even skipped the salt and used some extra spicy Ms. Dash.   
I forgot to take measurements and before pictures. Dang. Will get on that tonight. J

No comments:

Post a Comment